Monday 1 September 2014

New Term - Welcome Back!

Hey all, how's your summer been?

For us it's been pretty darn bonkers!!! 
 


 
What with the move to the new shop and studio and another exciting project that we can let you know about in a week or two, it's been pretty hectic. 

But at long last we have tomorrow night's Sewcial. Phew .... 

 
We can't wait to see everyone again, have a good natter and share what we've been working on over the summer - or what we plan to get cracking on with.
 
 
We announced a few of our upcoming classes a couple of weeks ago but watch this space for new sessions in our lovely big studio at Layby Farm

 
But for now, join us if you can, tomorrow night at St Anne's for the first Sewcial of the new term. Blimey I've missed Jen's cakes!
 

4 comments:

  1. Fear not. I am bringing cakes. Thought I'd do farm animals this time. It seems fitting. Really looking forward to seeing the new shop next week. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew!!! Very good, Jen - like your thinking ; ) Be great to see you x

      Delete
  2. I'd like to pop along. Not sure what I need to bring with me. Other than my project:-) Becki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becki, that's it - just you and your project and a machine if you need one for what you're doing. If you need one but don't have a machine then let me know and I can sort you out. Be great to see you there! Anything else then give me a shout at rae@fabrichq.co.uk

    ReplyDelete